Galvanized steel plate is to prevent the surface of the steel plate from being corroded and prolong its service life, and the surface of the steel plate is plated with a layer of metal zinc.
According to the production and processing methods, it can be divided into the following categories:
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet. A steel sheet is dipped into a bath of molten zinc and a piece of zinc is adhered to its surface. At present, it is mainly produced by the continuous galvanizing process, that is, the galvanized steel sheet is made by continuously immersing the rolled steel sheet in a bath of molten zinc;
2. Alloy galvanized steel sheet. This kind of steel plate is also made by hot dip method, but it is heated to about 500 ℃ immediately after being out of the can to form a zinc-iron alloy film. This galvanized sheet has good paint adhesion and weldability;
3. Electro-galvanized steel. The galvanized steel sheet produced by the electroplating method has good workability. However, the coating is thin, and the corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanized sheet;
4. Single- and double-sided differential galvanized steel. Single-sided galvanized steel sheet, that is, a product with only one side galvanized. In welding, painting, anti-rust treatment, processing, etc., it has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheet. In order to overcome the disadvantage that one side is not galvanized, another galvanized sheet is plated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, double-sided differential galvanized sheet;
5. Alloy, composite galvanized steel sheet. It is made of zinc and aluminum, lead, zinc and other metals alloys or even composite plated steel. This kind of steel plate not only has excellent anti-rust performance, but also has good coating performance;
In addition to the above five, there are color galvanized steel sheet, printed painted galvanized steel sheet, PVC laminated galvanized steel sheet. But the most commonly used is hot-dip galvanized sheet.
Galvanized steel products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery and commercial industries. Among them, the construction industry is mainly used to manufacture anti-corrosion industry and civil building roof panels, roof grilles, etc.; the light industry uses it to manufacture household appliance shells, civil chimneys, kitchen utensils, etc., and the automotive industry is mainly used to manufacture automobile corrosion-resistant parts; agricultural, Animal husbandry and fishery are mainly used for food storage and transportation, meat and aquatic products freezing and processing tools, etc.;